星期二, 1月 02, 2007

New Year Gratitude

Happy new year!

Thank you Lord, for the new year!
Thank you Lord, for what had happened!
Thank you Lord, for what had not happened!
Thank you Lord, for what I remembered!
Thank you Lord, for what I forgot!
Thank you Lord, for places I went!
Thank you Lord, for places I did not go!
Thank you Lord, for my pleasures!
Thank you Lord, for my sufferings!
Thank you Lord, for my friends!
Thank you Lord, for people I rather avoid!
Thank you Lord, for the progress I have made!
Thank you Lord, for the setbacks I have encountered!
Thank you Lord, for my new niece, both mother and child are fine!

I hope in this new year, we can walk with the Lord together.
I hope in this new year, we can find our purpose.
I hope in this new year, with the Lord, everything is possible.
I hope in this new year, with the Lord, be not afraid.
May the Lord bless you and keep you and be with you for ever.

In Christ with Love, JC

沒有留言: