星期日, 12月 10, 2006

Upset

Today is not too good. Feeling down..... Feeling down when I leave church. Maybe because I won't be there next week? May be I did not get little Issac interested to play with me? May be because non of the ongoing conversation interest me? May be it is the weather? May be post vacation depression?

I need something, someone, my buddy, my God to get me back to my usual self. Or is this my usual self? I hope this is temporary. This is not the way I want to deal with daily. I need to get things back to normal. Work is work; play is play; church is church. Everything is still out of my normal routine. Out of the way I want things to be. HELP.............

Pray that my bring up next week will be successful and short. I hope to come home quickly. One of my buddy is coming back for Christmas. Pray that the trip is relaxing and satisfying. My sister will be returning from vacation too. Pray that she and her family to have a good trip, the kid will not have any trouble. I know many of us is exhausted at work. Prayed that everyone will have a good rest this Christmas and New Year.

Today, Fr Siu said repent means a change of heart. Change my heart! I need to change to be a better friend. I need to change to be a better employee. I need to change to be a better daughter. I need to change to listen more. I hope to do better tomorrow.

Good Luck!
God Bless, JC

沒有留言: