星期一, 2月 20, 2006

Persevere

My Yosemite trip got dissolved so I went to Mission Peak and hope to get a glimpse of some snow at the peaks of Mt Diablo and Mt Hamilton. This is also my perseverance training. I know I can get to the top but I need to endure the climb. Step by step, inch by inch, I am trying to get to the top. The wind does not help; the scorch of the sun does not help; the slippery pebbles do not help. I know I can do it, just need to clear the obstacles one by one. I have a few dear friends that are facing difficulties in life, with God’s blessings, hang in there. May God give you patience and wisdom to persevere and fulfill His plan for you. My prayers are with you always.

As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are My ways above your ways and My thoughts above your thoughts. – Isaiah 55:9

God Bless, JC

沒有留言: