星期二, 11月 08, 2005

Blessings 11/07

Thank you friends! I have told a couple people about current issues at work. Thanks for your prayers. They got answered by God. I have talked to my manager and the directions are clearer. I have also pull myself out of the pit with God's help. I am reorganizing my working life again. I will be more discipline and work hard and smart. I need to do a better job managing myself. It is very easy to be lazy and fell victim of bad self management. There is no one to blame but myself. Most managers at Intel are overloaded, the manager usually let you manage yourself and only intervene if you did a bad job or if you ask for help. Better ask for help before doing a bad job. Thanks again to you all with your prayers and blessings.

May the joy of the Lord be with you all!

God Bless, JC

沒有留言: