星期二, 1月 03, 2006

Working Away

This week has been crazy. I worked 10-11 yesterday and 9-10 today. Thank God for helping me get the system working yesterday. The bosses are happy, but I am quite tired. Hopefully I can go home soon and everything back to normal. Today it is much less productive, although I spent much time working. Oh well, successed does not come everyday. God wants us to know He is in charge not us. Glory to God forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer for week 01/03/06

Thank You Lord for the new year. Thank You for the blessings last year. I survived another year of ups and downs. Endured the crazy work schedule. And boring days. In peace with the "good but not quite good enough" yearly reviews. Waves of personal and family issues. Relationships broken and mended. Under your presence and totally immerse in myself. I had been so proud sometimes and forgot about You are the source of any inspiration and thought. In the past, I felt so proud to be the hero that got the things working. This time, I felt good but know that it is not by my own effort but a higher power is with me.

Lord for this new year. Help me to think about others more than myself. This is my new year resolution and prayer. Lord help me to persevere fighting off a temptation I had over years and years. Thank You Lord for listening. I asked this though Christ our Lord, Amen.

沒有留言: